Friday 3 October 2014

Thanks for stopping by!


Thanks for stopping by! There is a lot going on here with many renovations on the go, 3 children makes for a busy day in itself but toss in cooking all our meals from scratch, living in renovations, a new baby, lots and lots of laundry, eliminating screen time (when I know it would be so easy to just turn on the television instead of looking up another craft on Pinterest), jumping back into Extreme Couponing before I run low on laundry soap & toilet paper, the list goes on and on. I am getting tired just thinking about it. Who knows what makes me think there is time for a blog.
I wonder if I should just nap during naptime? Not saying that some days I won't but I am going to try to post 4-5 times a week. Could be anything from recipes, crafts, coupons, contests, exhausted motherhood ramblings, money saving tips, who knows what the day will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment